Most Funny/Creative Content Winner!

Yehey! This blog wins the "Most Funny/Creative Content" on the Busby Seo Challenge 2008. Yes that's right I win to this "feel good consolation prize" competition from Busby Web Solutions. The prize that I've got an iPod Touch. But I've already win the Most Invited Friend category so I am not qualified to win another title so my runner-up luckily walk with the iPod Touch for the most creative content. The title is mine but the prize is with Adipti, I think. It's ok, one iPod Touch for me is enough to fill up all the expenses I have spend for this competition. My expenses are time and effort which are valuable than any money can buy.

Now starting today, I will be concentrating on the Cebu Seo Contest competition that I am participating. The prize at stake is only seven hundred pesos plus a website package but even though that this prize is not that big to give any of my time, still I am proud to say that I want to bag it. I just want to prove that I learn something from Busby Seo Challenge and I am hoping that this Cebu Seo Contest will be the sample of that proof. I am clapping with unmeasurable happiness today. It is really a good day today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! For winning the most invites award! Because of you I got the Most Creative/ Funniest award.

Post a Comment