Supernatural 4th Season Airing Date

I would like to correct my previous post regarding Supernatural Season 4 airing date. CWTV announced on their website that the new episode of Supernatural will air this coming September 18 (not 09/08 which I previously posted). We will see again another Winchester brothers in the house fighting against evil spirits. What I am excited about this new episode is the new story and the things that Sam will do to save Dean from hell.

Well this is a real good news for Sam and Dean Winchester fanatics. They will see again a new series of "Evil vs. Good" episode. So you will expect another series of reviews about this episodes from this blog. See you on the premier night of Supernatural! 

By the way I am joining Cebu Seo Contest 2008 so you will see some part of my post here with this key phrase so please understand because you might wonder, "what the hell this phrase mean on this post". Thank you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment