Naruto Shippuuden the Movie Out I Think!

Naruto Shippuuden the Movie, i think is out on DVD and I'm still waiting for it to come available online. Dattebayo will be my preferred community to fansub my favorite anime. Well still I'm waiting hope it will be available this coming week.

With regards to the latest format of Naruto Shippuuden episodes which is wide-screen format, H264 in an AVI container released by Dattebayo, my PC is not that fast and it plays very bad with this format. I'm having a "slow-mo" effect on some part of the latest video. I'm still trying to find out on how to remove this kind of problem on my PC.

By the way a new opponent was revealed on the latest episode of Naruto Shippuuden, I got this screenshot from the episode.


Update: Dattebayo today (04/27/2008) announces the release of Naruto Shippuuden Movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment