Dragon Ball Z Anime Movies

When I was looking for Dragon Ball Z Movie I found out that there are still Dragon Ball Z Anime Movie that I was not able to watch. I actually watched only two Dragon Ball Z anime movies and so I go to the mall to look for it and unluckily I was not able to find any of this movies. The following are the Dragon Ball Z movies that I was not able to watch:

  1. The Dead Zone
  2. The World's Strongest
  3. The Tree of Might
  4. Lord Slug
  5. Cooler's Revenge
  6. The Return of Cooler
  7. Super Android 13
  8. The Legendary Super Saiyan
  9. Bojack Unbound
  10. Broly Second Coming
  11. Bio-Broly
  12. Fusion Reborn
  13. Wrath of The Dragon
  14. Special 1 Bardock Father of Goku
  15. Special 2 The History of Trunks
I can't download this via torrent because it is about 10Gig size and I have a slow connection! :( I will try to look for streaming video of this. If you have any suggestion, leave your comments here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro, u can watch those movies on anime6.org. just go to the dragonballz link. Right after the episode clips are the movie clips...

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I havent watched a dragon ball z anime in my entire life hehehe. I have already been requesting my hubby that he download it online though.

Post a Comment